ZetaClear Anti Fungal Solution Review 2020 - Does It Really Work Or Not?
ZetaClear Ingredients are FDA Approved for the Treatment of Nail Fungus Infections
ZetaClear ingredients have a long history as an anti-fungal drug and prevents the growth and reproduction of fungus cells. ZetaClear anti fungal solution uses a natural fungicide and is FDA approved in over-the-counter medications for fungus disorders.
ZetaClear anti fungal solution has been shown in clinical studies to be approximately six times more effective than any other anti-fungal product on the market using caprylic acid, also effective in maintaining a healthy balance.
What is Nail Fungus?
Nail fungus is a widespread condition that millions of people have to deal with. Fungal infections are common, and they can occur on the fingernails, but the most common ones are toenail infections.
The fungal infection is also called Onychomycosis or Tinea Unguium, and it takes time to develop, so you would not be able to see sudden changes in your nail’s appearance.
There’s nothing pleasant about dealing with fungus. There’s nothing to be ashamed of, as even the most severe cases can be successfully treated. Just so you know, millions of people around the world have nail fungus, so you’re not alone.
What Are The Symptoms?
Fungus infections can go undetected at first because it takes some time until you can visibly see any symptoms. However, left untreated, fungi infections can lead to other infections and more complications:
- It isn’t painful at first, but pain can appear if you don’t treat the infection.
- The nail’s color starts to turn yellow or even a brownish color.
- It can cause discomfort, as the nail thickens and crumbles.
- The infected toenail can begin to smell.
Left untreated, fungi infections can cause complications like:
- Loss of the nail.
- Permanent damage to the nail.
- Risk of other bacterial infections.
How does ZetaClear’s Anti Fungal Topical Solution Work?
It deeply penetrates into the nail’s keratin layers, lowering the PH level to create an unfavorable environment for fungi. The moisturizing ingredients then improve the condition of damaged nails by improving the hydration level. Other natural substances are working on getting rid of the yellowish nail color and vitamins like Vitamin E oils help to reduce itching and prevent sunburn.
What’s in ZetaClear Anti Fungal Topical Solution?
The ingredients for the topical solution are made out of several oils that have natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Topical solution ingredient list: Undecylenic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lemon-grass Oil, Lavender Oil and Vitamin E Oil. Let’s see what each of them can do.
- Undecylenic acid – is derived from the castor oil plant. It destroys fungi and relieves itching and burning of infected tissues. It may enhance the immune response. Undecylenic acid should not be used on children under two years of age. An Insufficient number of studies have been conducted on older adults. Do not use Undecylenic acid on broken skin or if pus is seen. Do not use for more than one month without obtaining the advice of a qualified health care professional.
- Tea tree oil – destroys fungi, bacteria, yeasts, and viruses. It is one of the few essential oils which may be safely used undiluted. It may relieve itching and discomfort associated with fungal infections. It is an antiseptic which provides deep cleansing of tissues.
- Clove oil – a very concentrated essential oil. It relieves infections. Clove oil can be irritating to the skin and mucus membranes.
- Almond oil – a base oil with healing properties of its own. This oil penetrates the tissues; carrying other ingredients deeply into infected areas. It relieves itching, is soothing, and nourishing.
- Jojoba oil – is actually a wax. Similar to the oil within human skin. Jojoba is very easily absorbed and nutritious. Rich in antioxidants, jojoba relieves itching and inflammation.
- Lemongrass oil – relieves stagnant, swollen tissues and enhances circulation. This improves the rate of healing.
- Lavender oil – fights infections, comforts itchy tissues, and promotes healing. It is soothing and relieves inflammation.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant rich, nourishing oil which prolongs the shelf life of other oils. It eliminates free radicals; enhancing healing.
How Long Does it Take to Remove Nail Fungus?
Everyone’s different, you also have to consider the severity of the infection. Generally, one bottle of the anti fungal topical solution will last you about three months, and many people get rid of the infection at that time. However, you have to take into account the state of the fungus infection, as it can take longer to completely heal, depending on the severity. But over the three months, you can expect to see significant improvements. Even after a week or two, you would still be able to visibly see positive results.
What Are The Pros and Cons?
- FDA Approved – tested and proven to be safe by the FDA.
- Fragrance free – odorless spray and solution.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- No side effects. Compared to prescribed medications.
- Prevents re-occurances of fungus.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- Time consuming, not overnight results.
- Extreme cases take much longer.
What Are People Saying About ZetaClear?
Here are a few testimonials left by real users, that had nail fungus for years and finally got results after trying ZetaClear anti fungal solution.
I’ve had foot fungus for over 20 years and tried everything on the market.
I lost hope of ever being cured, but after 6 months of using ZetaClear it’s gone and I can finally wear open toe shoes again!
Having foot fungus is embarrassing, even for a guy. My girlfriend suggested I try ZetaClear.
I was surprised that it worked within a couple of weeks. I am very happy with my results.
I tried a lot of “home” remedies and none of them worked. I didn’t want to take medication because of the side effects. ZetaClear did the trick within a couple of months.
I recommend using ZetaClear anti fungal solution because it’s a complete fungus treatment that works both inside and out. You can choose one of them or both, for best results, I recommend using them in conjunction.
The best thing about these treatments is that they don’t cause any side-effects, so they’re safe, FDA approved, and they use the power of all natural ingredients to effectively attack the infection.
All this, plus the fact that it features ingredients that combat yellow nails, moisturizes and diminishes pain and itching, while also getting rid of the inflammation and odor, makes the ZetaClear anti fungal solution a treatment worth trying.
Don’t wait until your fungus infection spreads and destroys your nails. Take action today, and you’ll be able to see the long-term benefits of having clear and healthy nails. Plus it’s backed by their 90-day money back guarantee!